The Ultimate Playbook for Mobile Machine – IoT
With so many new IoT devices coming online daily, having a strategic plan for your machine IoT is imperative for supporting and accomplishing your business goals.
Due to the lack of mature players in the market for industrial IoT, full end-to-end solutions are the exception, not the rule. As a result, costs, time, and reliability rank as the biggest Mobile Machinery Internet of Things (MM-IoT) challenges.
- Cost: Getting one solution that can work across many different machine types and brands is crucial to managing the cost of deploying and managing a successful MM-IoT initiative. Compatibility and integration with other enterprise applications is another cost-related challenge many machine OEMs and fleet operators are grappling with.
- Time: Making sure the data generated has practical value and is actionable, while also making sure changes and updates are fast and easy are important factors for an MM-IoT solution that supports business growth instead of constraining it.
- Reliability: Failures that interfere with obtaining timely data cause breakdowns in operational efficiencies. Connectivity for remote locations is critical and ensuring security of IoT devices and the machines they are deployed on is imperative.
Streamlining Distributed Machine Management
Get a fully integrated and operational MN-IoT solution built for distributed fleets and OEM operations. By the very nature of machines, they operated remotely in varying environments and locations. Managing distributed machine assets is a reality for OEMs and machine operators. The benefits of having a centralized monitoring and management solution are difficult to ignore:
- Lower operational costs
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Enhanced performance and utilization
Benefits of Mobile Machine IoT
Getting all the benefits of MM-IoT while simplifying distributed machine management doesn’t need to be expensive and difficult to implement. Elevat helps machine manufactures and fleet operators develop an end-to-end approach for MM-IoT.
- Improved productivity
- Enhanced performance
- Speed to market
- Support for modern digital tools
- Integration across enterprise application
- Automation of annual processes
Intelligent IoT for Machines
- Fast cloud access to all your machine assets.
- Increased uptime that keeps machines running smoothly.
- Optimized machine performance to maximize productivity.
- Reduced operating expenses to lower your total cost of ownership.
Organizations implementing MM-IoT solutions are realizing increased efficiencies in their operations while reducing their expenses.
- Machine Tracking
- Fleet analytics
- Fuel management
- Predictive maintenance
- Remote diagnostics
- Operator performance
Advanced MM-IoT solutions offer even more:
- Virtual technician capabilities to remotely diagnose and troubleshoot machines.
- Command and control for communicating instructions to machines in the field.
- Automating replacement parts ordering to avoid preventable downtime and failures.
- Proactive telematics alerts delivered via email and/or text directly to any device.
Elite Controls is proud to partner with Elevat to provide superior solutions for mobile machine IoT. Finally, a machine IoT solution that pays for itself. Get fully functionality machine IoT that pays for a month of service with the first day’s fuel savings.
Content provided by Elevat.