Danfoss Drives provides low voltage VACON AC drives in a power range up to 5.3 MW. With a wide variety of built-in functionality, they improve energy efficiency, cut costs and optimize the productivity of your processes. Our dedicated drives bring optimized process control for specialized applications in specific industries.
- Low voltage drives
- Decentral and motion drives and gear motors
- United States
Fill out the form below for more information
Expertise to Build your Mobile Control System
Using Danfoss PLUS+1™ GUIDE microcontroller systems, we can custom design a control system for your application. Our extensive experience with Danfoss makes us a trusted partner and global premier supplier for Danfoss PLUS+1™ GUIDE applications.
We Work as an Extension of your Engineering Department to:
- Understand your application
- Write programs to control all functions of your machine
- Build control panels
- Manage install and test of hardware & software
- Build portal for telematics to remotely monitory equipment ideal for preventative maintenance and troubleshooting
We know each project is unique and understand that our scope of work may be the complete package or just one component. We’re happy to work with you in a capacity that makes the most sense for your business.
Past Projects: What Can Control Systems Do for Your Equipment
Example from our sewer cleaning truck project:
- Integrated with Danfoss Plus+1 controllers using CAN bus
- High resolution & visibility in direct sunlight
- Up to six cameras without the need for a video multiplexer
- J1939 engine communications, including diagnostic messaging and retrieval
- Exceptional gauge packages
- On screen control system diagnostics